'Emotional Healing with Essential Oils' by Daniel Macdonald ...
Slim&Sassy weight release program...
Make More Time for relaxation!
We all like taking baths for different reasons: to relax after a long day of work, to soften our skin, soothe sore muscles, or even just to play with bubbles. Even though a nice warm bath can be exactly what you need to make your day better, there are a couple extra ingredients that can make your soak in the tub even more beneficial.
Most of us are aware of the importance of certain vitamins and nutrients in our bodies, but many are not aware that 68% of U.S. adults consume less than the recommended daily allowance of magnesium, according to the Journal of the American College of Nutrition.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential to good health. Magnesium is mostly found in our bones as well as inside our cells, body tissues, and organs.
According to the National Institute of Health, magnesium helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
According to The Universal Health Institute (UHI), raising magnesium levels may:
Improve heart and circulatory health
Improve the body’s ability to use insulin,
Flush toxins and heavy metals from cells; easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances
Improve nerve function by regulating electrolytes
Magnesium is naturally found in green vegetables, legumes, nuts, and whole grains. However, magnesium is also naturally found in Magnesium Sulfate, more commonly known as Epsom salt.
According to UHI, Epsom salt can be absorbed into your skin which will increase your magnesium levels and deliver sulfates, which can be difficult to get through food, but can readily be absorbed through the skin.
Here are some health benefits of Epsom salt, according to UHI:
Eases stress and improves sleep and concentration
Helps muscles and nerves function properly
Regulates activity of 325+ enzymes
Helps prevent artery hardening and blood clots
Makes insulin more effective
Reduces inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
Improves oxygen use
Improve absorption of nutrients
Help form joint pain, brain tissue and mucin proteins
Help prevent or ease migraine headaches
According to the Epsom Salt Council, Epsom salt baths may be an effective and gentle way to raise magnesium levels without taking supplements. As if that isn’t great already—you can make your bath even better by adding essential oils to your Epsom salt bath to customize your needs and make your bath an aromatic and therapeutic paradise.
Depending on which oils you add, taking a bath can be soothing, invigorating, refreshing, or detoxifying. For an Epsom salt bath, just add 1 cup of Epsom salt along with 10 drops of your favorite essential oil(s) into a warm bath. Relax and soak in your bath until the water becomes cooler.
Essential Oil Suggestions:
Relaxation: Lavender, Serenity, Ylang Ylang
Invigorate: Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Citrus Bliss, Peppermint,
Help Get Over a Cold/Open Airways: Breathe, Eucalyptus, Peppermint
Better Skin: Melaleuca, Lavender, Frankincense, Helichrysum
Sore Muscles: Lemongrass, Marjoram
Sunburn: Lavender, Melaleuca
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product.
Written by Katherine Czapp, Sept. 2010
This is something we all need to be aware of,
there are less and less minerals in our food today because it’s not in our soil anymore.
Katherine Czapp wrote this great article with a lot of information you can apply now
to get the magnesium you need.
Read her article to find out more:
Do you sleep through the night? Do you have a hard time falling asleep or going back to sleep? Do you feel tired in the morning? Does your body ache when you wake up? Is your mind dwelling on negative stories when you go to bed and when you wake up?
Tips for a good night sleep:
- Try not to use your cellphone one hour before bed time to catch up on work, facebook and news. All electronics in the bedroom have to be unplugged at the wall outlet, 6 feet around the bed even through a wall, that means in the room or apartment next door when you go to bed. Try to not have TV, computer, fitness equipment, radio or alarm clock (battery operated one is OK) in your bedroom.
- Have a pad of paper and a pencil on your night stand for when your mind is going a 100 miles per hour. Write down whats on your mind without turning on your light, that way you can relax because you will remember it in the morning.
- Use 1-2 drops of doTERRA Lavender essential oil on the bottom of your feet, on your pillow or in a diffuser right when you go to bed. You can make a spray bottle with water and Lavender oil and mist the bedroom. You can also try Serenity, Balance, Roman Chamomile and Marjoram.
- I sleep on a European Sleep Works mattress with a pillow top and love the cloud like feel of my bed! http://www.sleepworks.com/mattresses
- Have you tried to sleep in a different bed in your house? How was it? Maybe try to move your bed to a new spot! http://fengshuiweb.co.uk/advice/bedroom.htm or here are more tips http://www.fengshui-consultants.co.uk/feng_shui_bedrooms.htm
- Keep a clutter free bedroom, only have things in your room that you absolutely love. Check out Karen Kingston‘s book: Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui http://www.spaceclearing.com/html/what-is-space-clearing/what-is-space-clearing
- Keep the bedroom as dark as possible or wear a sleep mask.
- Air out the room for a few minutes before going to bed. I turn my forced air heater of at night or you can turn yours down to 60 degrees in winter. In summer I keep my window open.
- Stop eating fruit, dark chocolate, coffee, alcohol, sugar, sweets, green and black tea at about 4 pm or notice what your body tells you. Make a food log and eat dinner around 6pm.
- Do not use dryer sheets on your linens and clothes, artificially scented candles, fragrance sticks in your house and synthetic scented lotions. Your skin is the biggest organ and what you put on you also goes into you. Read labels!
- Avoid aerobic exercise too close to bed time, Yoga, Tai-Chi, Qi-Gong and meditation is beneficial.
- A regular pattern of what time you wake up and going to sleep helps your body to develop a rhythm.
- Take a warm lavender bath.
- Take time to relax before falling asleep, read a book or listen to soothing music.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Remember 10 things that you were grateful for today.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours a night.
- Read any Louise Hay book, my newest one is: You can create an exceptional Life
The book: ‘Emotional Healing with Essential Oils‘ by Daniel MacDonald just came out February 2012.
I have listened to Daniel MacDonald live and many from the audience asked for this book to be published.
I immediately bought it and I truly treasure all the information on how to use doTERRA essential oils in healing emotions from trauma, anxiety, addictions, lack of desire, anger, obsessions, shyness and a whole lot more.
The book contains a one page description on each of doTERRA’s Single and oil Blends. There is an appendix about essential oils for addictions and an emotional usage guide as well.
This is a very useful book for anyone who would like to help them self and others to heal from negative emotions!
I bought the book from Aromatools.com
|8991 – ‘Emotional Healing with Essential Oils’ by Daniel Macdonald (Manual 1: Introduction)|
This groundbreaking manual bridges the gap between the physical and emotional aspects of essential oils and creates a user-friendly guide for taking charge of your emotional health.
The oils in the OnGuard blend have been studied for their ability to inhibit viruses and bacteria from multiplying and attacking, so that viruses and bacteria can be stopped in their tracks, or can be killed off by the body’s immune system.
- Wild Orange
- Eucalyptus radiata
Wild Orange: antiseptic, antidepressant, great for your digestive, immune and emotional system
Clove: antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, toothache
Cinnamon: antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, enhances the action of other oils, warming
Eucalyptus radiata: antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, cooling
Rosemary: antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, very stimulating,
How to use OnGuard:
I fill a glass spray bottle with water and about 5-10 drops of OnGuard essential oil blend. Shake before use. Spray around the house to to inhibit the airborne viruses and bacteria from multiplying. Spray bedrooms when someone has a cold or the flu. Bring a small bottle with you to use as a natural hand sanitizer, to clean your hotel room from the previous occupants, use it to clean your small space on the airplane,
You can ad 1-2 drops to your unscented hand lotion during the flu and cold season.
Diffuse OnGuard in your home, it will smell so good and you feel safe and protected! Rub OnGuard with coconut oil on the bottom of your feet when you feel something is coming on.
Be well, use OnGuard!
Learn about MRSA and use OnGuard to recover from it.
We studied a commercial essential oil blend, On Guard™, (from the pubmed article)
“These results indicate that essential oils alone and in combination can
inhibit MRSA *in vitro*. Application of these results may include the
potential use of essential oils as an alternative therapy for various
diseases sustained by *S. aureus* MRSA.”
On Guard is dōTERRA’s unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function.* Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. On Guard, with its unique aroma, is one of our most versatile blends. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to clear the atmosphere by diffusing. On Guard is superb for eliminating and controlling pathogens due to the potency of its constituents.*
To get a wholesale account contact me at: email@example.com or http://www.mydoterra.com/askmarlies/
CHOCOLATE or VANILLA TRIM SHAKE
Slim & Sassy TrimShake is a convenient and delicious shake mix providing the essential nutrients of a healthy meal* with only 125 calories per serving. Used as a meal replacement for one or more meals each day, TrimShake can help you lose unwanted fat stores through calorie restriction and regular exercise. TrimShake also includes a patented weight-loss ingredient Essentra® Trim that has been demonstrated to help with managing the stress hormone cortisol associated with fat storage. TrimShake blends well with water or milk for a low-calorie, low-glycemic, high-fiber satisfying meal alternative† with 16 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving.
SLIM & SASSY
dōTERRA’s Slim & Sassy is a proprietary formula of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils. Just add 8 drops to 16 oz. of water and drink between your healthy meals throughout the day to help manage hunger, calm your stomach, and lift your mood. Slim & Sassy is 100% pure essential oils, does not contain diuretics or stimulants, and has zero calories.
Is fluoride healthy in you drinking water?
The fluoride added to our drinking water is not pharmaceutical grade, it comes from fluoride-polluting industries such as aluminum plants and fertilizer manufacturers. Fluoride is a toxic industrial waste product. There was a problem on the east coast with fluoride that was bought from China. Read more here http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/22814488/detail.html
Declare fluoride safe and beneficial and sell the toxic waste to city’s across the USA. This sentence worked so far but now people are questioning the safety of water fluoridation.
None of the studies on fluoride actually used the far more toxic hydrofluorosilicic acid that is added to our water supply. Rather they use pharmaceutical grade fluoride, so the health hazards are likely way worse than any study has so far discerned.
These studies also showed that hydrofluorosilicic acid increases lead accumulation in bone, teeth, and other calcium-rich tissues. It makes bones porous and brittle later in life. This is mass medication
I don’t need fluoride, I don’t want brittle bones, arthritis, lowered thyroid function, lowered IQ and dementia!
Please watch this video: http://www.fluoridealert.org/videos.aspx it is very informative.
Eat less sugar and brush your teeth works better then ONE less cavity with fluoridated water.
Check out this great post from
One of my favorite sentences from the article is: If you focus on healthy living instead of dieting, you’ll maintain momentum and it will be easier to shut down those negative feelings.
To accelerate your release of belly fat check out my post on Slim&Sassy weight release program and start adding Slim&Sassy to your drinking water.
To purchase Slim&Sassy at the whole sale price contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go here and enroll: http://www.thinkdoterra.com/71854/
Thank you and be well
Let go of excessive belly fat with Slim&Sassy CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blend. A new idea with great success!
doTERRA’s Slim&Sassy Metabolic Blend is designed to help manage appetite between meals. Slim&Sassy includes a blend of Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger and Cinnamon essential oils. It has zero calories and is an excellent replacment for high calorie beverages or drinks that contain artificial sweeteners and colors.
- Grapefruit: Helps reduce appetite, helps break down fat, dissolves petrochemicals, activates your lymphatic system and liver, helps with water retention, cleansing, moving the bowel, purifies the blood, helps with frustration and moodiness, helps with accepting more realistic goals and eases our need for instant satisfaction
- Lemon: Helps reduce appetite, fat burning, helps dissolve petrochemicals, sluggish digestion, lymphatic decongestant, helps with high blood cholesterol, improves circulation, uplifts the feeling of a heavy heart and mind and encourages trust and security
- Peppermint: Enhances a sense of fullness, reduces cravings and appetite, energizes the body, most effective for the digestive system, gall bladder and liver tonic, enhances concentration, halts negative thoughts
- Ginger: Stomach tonic, fat burning, warms the skin and increases blood flow, digestive stimulant, increases determination and inspires to take action, enthusiasm can resurface
- Cinnamon: Antidepressant, reducing fatigue, blood cleanser, minimizes candida, natural diuretic, nervous tension, higher metabolic activity, cleanses gallbladder, improves liver function, inhibits new fat cells from forming, reduces diabetic risks
How to use:
Start with 1 drop/3 times a day. Your goal is to go slowly up to 5 drops/5 times a day for maximum weight loss. 25 drops of Slim&Sassy is the maximum for the day. Only use glass containers to drink your essential oils out of.
You can put the drops of Slim&Sassy in a glass of water, straight under your tongue and chase it with water or in an empty gel capsule and drink a tall glass of water. My favorite way is to put the oil in a glass bottle with a lid and before I drink it, I give it a good shake. The Cinnamon is strong and if the oil swims on top of your water it can tingle your lips, use lip balm first. I started slow and now I love the taste! To flush out what you do not want anymore from your body you have to drink more water, this is very important to your success. I discourage you from drinking ice water and recommend room temperature or warm water to release toxins from your body. Start first thing in the morning with a tall glass of warm water.
Apply Slim&Sassy diluted with coconut oil topically to your problem areas. Diffuse Slim&Sassy to lift and calm the mood in your surroundings.
Disclaimer: I’m not a trained healthcare professional. The tips on this blog are for informational purposes only. I like to open your mind to alternative health care options that I use daily. If you have a serious health problem please see a licensed physician.